24 December 2008

Naughty & Nice


King St., Charleston, SC

I took this one a few years ago but am obligated to drag it out each holiday season. The risque display in the Victoria Secret Store clearly made the the reindeer wake up frisky. A photo catch like this is like a worm to an early bird.

I am off until Monday. Wow. A rare treat. My daughter flies back to Portland this afternoon (sniff) so I have Christmas dinner ready for today. I won't be following the photo a day guidelines this week as I am busting with pictures to post. Thanks to everyone who has tracked me down!

5 comments:

doanli said...

I've been there! :D

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...my first comment here disappeared. As I was saying, I'm glad to reconnect with you. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. I'll see you back on JS soon. :)

S

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad I found you, japee!

Anonymous said...

Hi there and Merry Christmas! Summerwind

Anonymous said...

dsl - I have to tell you every time I pass the door boys at the Francis Marion I remember you posting how good looking they were. I actually told them they had been blogged.

lowandslow - Hey! I am giving my son a test flight lesson for Christmas! His one big gift.

Roux - Welcome to the refugee camp!

Wildstorm - You were ahead of us all exploring other sites. Merry Christmas.