04 January 2009

Before & After Shots


Bethany Cemetery, Charleston, SC

Aging is tough. That is a picture of me before a skin treatment and this is after. Naturally there is a rough period when the therapy is working.

Heheh. I did what cemetery lovers do when they wake up to find on a foggy weekend morning and took my walk through Bethany Cemetery off upper Meeting St. The first is one of my favorite angel babes in Bethany. The "after" shot is from Middleton Plantation and the therapy shot is from the Garden Festival at Middleton.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'll be back later with a Church Photo. I'm having a little trouble with the idea that reality hits in the morning.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test

Julia said...

Me too, is it really time to go back to work tomorrow!?

Anonymous said...

What amazing results!! Just kidding. Have a great Sunday.

Doug said...

I am not looking forward to work this week, but at least everything "resets" to normal after that last two weeks.

Anonymous said...

UGH! back to the grind in the morning.

Commander Zaius said...

I'm not looking forward to this week either. But at least the holidays are over.

Charlestonjoan said...

Julia, dkpark: Waaaaaaaaaaa........I'm not ready.
Doug: What is our next long weekend? Martin Luther King?
Wildstorm: Wanna know the name of my dermatologist?
Beachbum: It all went so fast this year. Even the holidays zipped by.
Doug: Yep. Need to get all my annual reports done. Back to reality. I can do it. I'm tough.

Doug said...

Don't know what the American one is, for three provinces (including mine) it's Family Day, February 16, or the third Monday in February.

Charlestonjoan said...

Doug: Never heard of it but I like it. A day to do family things?

fragilewisdom said...

I enjoyed your pics.

Charlestonjoan said...

fragilewisdom - Thank you!