04 January 2009

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance


St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, King St., Charleston, SC

I found your bonus Sunday joke on Belief.Net. Yes, they have a religious joke file.

Pagan Wives
Q: Why do pagan girls make the best wives?

A: Because they worship the ground you walk on.

I've been off for a deliciously long stretch but I still have to spend the last hour doing what I do each week, scrambling to pay bills, putting out trash, doing wash and figuring out if I have any clean socks to wear to work in the morning. Sob. Is the holiday really over?

Quick note of interest for the rest of the refugee bloggers looking for new homes after the crash of our blog site Journalspace - the Journalspace domain, where thousands of our blogs were hosted is currently on sale on eBay for $1,250.50.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I win you if I'm the highest bidder?

Nancy Chisum said...

Glad to find you and your blog! I enjoyed the joke and the picture of St Matthews Church. Looking forward to keeping up with you in the new year.

Charlestonjoan said...

Hahah! YES! Bingo. Poor you. :))

Charlestonjoan said...

You win me and my motley crew of rag tag bloggers.

KIT said...

I'm not surprised to see the bidding heat up a bit.

MrScribbler said...

Oh, and here I was just ready to offer the JS admin my old $99 Chinese computer to use as his next server!

I'm always behind the times....

Anonymous said...

I am surprised. Can't imagine it is worth anything at this point. And why are we being sold by someone called Bunnytown? That is so very professional.