21 January 2009

Guess Where?


Extinct Species Graveyard, Charleston, SC

Anyone recognize this lowcountry spot? I expect it will look familiar to local moms of small children.

The Presurfer led me to a page of photographers taking funny pictures of photographers

amplesanity said, "There's a new sheriff in town who speaks precisely and coherently, but I'm sure we'll adjust."

j-walk is talking about how to identify a Canadian again. Nope. Can't spot me. I can pass for native. I'm bilingual. I can say "eh" and "y'all" in the same sentence while sipping ice tea on ice skates.

Just kidding about the ice skating. I haven't tried that since I was 17.

Dr. Joe from the Book of Joe warns that the "ovaries may pull off and be a choking hazard" on your Plush Uterus toy. Don't you just hate it when you choke on your plush ovaries?

4 comments:

Catalyst said...

Joan - those pictures of photographers are hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Julia said...

Charlestown Landing? And those portraits were great!

Anonymous said...

Julia - Bingo! You got it. I had never seen it before.

Anonymous said...

It took someone in Prague to recognize it! I love that.