25 February 2009

Busy Wednesdays


Charleston, SC

I'll be very upset if anyone every tries to fix this door.

Speaking of fixing doors, I've been very grateful to have a good handyman helping me out with a few things around the property lately. He recently suggested that he might spruce up my garage doors. Huh?, Huh?, Huh?, Huh? What do you think? Shall I paint them gray? It's been my only chance to boast about how many people have been in my bed.

I went to Pecha Kucha this evening at the American Theater. It was one of those events where suspense was built by not announcing the location until a couple of days ago. Creative types had a few minutes to present their projects and ideas. The evening moved along very quickly, the place was packed and we were left wanting more. They could have kept talking all night as far as I was concerned. It was terribly exciting hearing directly from these talented creative people.

Okay, okay. I added the little "follow this blog" feature. I've been trying to keep things streamlined without adding all the little widgets but a couple of folks have asked for it so I'll give it a spin.

G'night kids. It's been a very long day.

6 comments:

Catalyst said...

Oh, Joanie. You just leave those doors the way they are!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Catalyst! :))

Judy said...

those doors are too fun to change!

Maggsworld said...

I would happliy mount those doors in the right house as a decoration. delicious. Reminds me of some of the Rajput gates.. Maggs

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Love the doors

Doug said...

All of the doors in this post should be left alone :-) The last photo I posted is of a door in an old alley. The building has a recent face, but the alley and the door was left as is.