20 February 2009

Little Shop of Colors


Spring St., Charleston, SC

I like this colorful little shop, you know I do, but it does make it odd/funny to remember that I had to have the exact shade of blue that I painted my house voted on and approved. I especially enjoy the way the number 33 in the eyeball looks like streaks of black blood.

A friend brought me a $25 gift certificate to the Terrace Theater today to thank me for pictures I took of her daughter. It was the perfect gift and made me finally get out of work in time to get to my Friday matinee and saw the Frost Nixon movie. Now my weekend can begin. What do y'all have up your sleeve for the weekend?

4 comments:

Lowell said...

I like these funky little shops, too. There aren't enough of them around anymore.

Pat said...

How did you like Frost Nixon? I thought it was excellent, but don't remember ever having the impression David Frost was such a ladies' man!

Have a good weekend, Joan! I'm off to San Francisco with Tanya for Magnet workshop. See you Thursday.

Anonymous said...

The 33...the address?

Charlestonjoan said...

Jacob: I know. I try to grab a picture when I can so we won't forget.

Pat: I did like it. It was a good refresher. After I watch a movie like that I go back and read about it. Wow! Have a time in SF. Don't work all the time!

wildstorm: Yes, the 33 is the address. It is inside the eyeball.