11 March 2009

Home of the Hand Wash


Home of the Hand Wash, Charleston, SC

Some days we all need a hand wash. Tonight I'd accept a foot massage as well.

I love hand painted signs, I do.

I started my day at a 7:30 am CEO Breakfast for the Heart Walk and ended it up at Trident Tech at the annual Employee Recognition Banquet where hundreds of people received award pins for years of service. Yawn. Sleepy me. I was hopping around taking pictures and they took my plate away (sniff) so I arrived home late and starving. Munching on peanut butter toast here as I nod off at the keyboard while my pictures upload.

Night folks. Y'all turn the lights out.

2 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Took you plate?
Had that happen at a Mexican restaurant right after my wife and I got married. We were served our entrees and I ran off to go to the bathroom and at the same time she walked across the room to talk with a friend. The waiter came by, saw us gone and thought we had left. He picked our plates up and cleaned the table. When I got back another couple had been seated. A language barrier and it being evening rush had my wife and I leaving without getting another table or our food.

Anonymous said...

And we will never forget it will we? They took our plate and left us hungry.