16 March 2009

Monday Hodge Podge


Cannon & King St., Charleston, SC

Almost worth going camping to be able to need a sleeping bag like this.

I found these freaky photo manipulations on the Presurfer

Let's play Finger Ball!

Katie is leaving love notes in airports.

Paul is taking pictures on my turf!

Not a good idea in my way of thinking. Somebody is fixin' to get hurt.

I broke my best Pirate mug. Luckily we have a Margaritaville store on King St.

Mississippi blogger Everything and Nothing is coming to town for a meeting tomorrow! What shall I show her? Woo hoo!

I worked late. It was raining too hard for my walk. I made a grilled cheese sandwich and snuggled into my favorite corner of the couch and fell completely to sleep. ZZZzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure miss those mom & pop corner grocery stores. The owners usually knew all the customers names....I guess because back then,most owed them money till the end of the month.
I like the Bear Sleeping Bag,except I'd be afraid some hunter would shoot my butt:))or some other bear might think I'm his or her mate:))