05 March 2009

My Late Valentine Card


Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, SC

Just before valentine's day, scancafe.com offered free Obama Valentine's cards to promote their photo restoration services. You could send in a picture of yourself and they would insert President Obama next to you. For free.

Naturally, they got thousands of requests for their promotional joke, including mine. They got so many that they guaranteed to keep their promise to do them all even if it took weeks.

It did take weeks and I got my Obama Valentine yesterday. Heheh. Here is my sister Shirley and I at Magnolia Plantation with a slightly oversized President Obama, courtesy of Scancafe. This photoshop business is still fun. Look how happy he is to be spending the day with us in Charleston.

3 comments:

KIT said...

That is a fun picture! And you post enough group shots of different hospital/charity events that for a minute, you got me!

Thanks for sharing.

Charlestonjoan said...

KIT - Isn't it silly fun?! I laugh every time I look at it.

Maggsworld said...

This made me smile. Thank you.