13 April 2009

Monday Blog Hopping


Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, SC

There was a peacock at the high school I went to. Their screeches sound like children being murdered and were the soundtrack to my boredom in classes.

Julia, our lowcountry connection in Prague was there in person to hear President Obama's speech.

Now we are talking hats

Summerwind had her baby. More baby pictures please!

Imabug shows off his coverdogs.

Lost & Found on a grand scale.

Tomorrow.

Waldo led me to Figuring it out at Kitchen Tables. Times are a changin' kids.

Anyone else watching Saving Grace? Naturally I am hooked in time for the season finale.

I've always poured champagne at the Dining with Friends benefit. This year's event will be held at the Maritime Center on May 2nd. Follow the link for more information on hosting a party yourself or join me as a volunteer at the Champagne & Dessert finale. Stop by and say hey if you are there.

4 comments:

Halcyon said...

What a beautiful peacock! Happy Tuesday!!!

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

Thank you, JP.

Kitty said...

That is a stunning photograph. Love it. x

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant shade of blue. I'll be posting photos--thanks. =)