25 July 2009

Sidewalk Curator's Report


Knowledge is Power, King St., Charleston, S.C.

I haven't posted any sidewalk graffiti in well over a week and we can't have that. This one was fittingly in front of the Library Society on King St. I expect it is gone now with the new sidewalk upgrade project. Sob. They ruined all my good sidewalk art.

Bonus silly joke from Now That's Nifty:

A young man called directory assistance. "Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona."

"There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix," the operator replied. "Do you have a street name?"

The young man hesitated, and then said, "Well, most people call me Ice Man."

2 comments:

Doug said...

Uh huh. And if asked if he can ID himself, he looks in a mirror and says, "Yep, that's me!"

Fiona said...

Heh, made me giggle. I've been constantly looking at the pavement, searching for interesting ephemera since following your sidewalk curator's report...just teenage declarations of love so far!