08 August 2009

College students look younger every year!


Murray & Rydin, Shillong, Meghalaya, India

College students look younger every year!

When I sent my brother brake pads for his mountain bike, I wrapped them up in a couple of College of Charleston shirts. I opened my mail to find this adorable photo this morning. These are my nephews Murray and Rydin in Shillong, India. The boys are best known on my blog for the picture I once posted on the bottom of this page.

If you want to know why he needed brake pads, here is Jim's tale of an insane bike ride in the mountains of North East India. It's been suggested that I might send him a helmet as well.

Y'all go ahead and sleep in. I have to get to Lowes for paint. Because that is what I do. Blah.

4 comments:

Pixel Peeper said...

Those boys look just adorable! I bet the t-shirts will make them the envy of their friends. What a good idea to wrap a useful gift in something neat like t-shirts.

I think the nephew in the blue shirt looks a lot like you!

Charlestonjoan said...

Pixel - Does he? That would be cool!

Halcyon said...

What cuties!

Unknown said...

do u hve sme videos of dem???