11 August 2009

Step, lurch, step....


Broad St. & East Bay, Charleston, S.C.

I dipped into my Charleston albums for this shot since I'm a bloody cripple still with my nasty swollen toe, cut above my eye and bruises up and down my arms.

What do folks who don't spend an hour walking every evening do with their time? It's driving me crazy and it's just been two days. My toe is less swollen this evening so I put on the only sandals I can wear and lurched around the block walking Rutledge, Morris, Jasper. Heh. Step, lurch, step, lurch.

Naturally I've been telling everyone it's an old sex injury.

2 comments:

chucker said...

Please tell me you had X-Rays done.

Get better fast, Gimp.

Charlestonjoan said...

I didn't. I am mostly messy and bruised. They don't do much about broken toes anyway so X Rays seemed pointless. I am much better this morning. Thanks Chuck!