17 October 2009

Be Kind


Be Kind, Rutledge Ave., Charleston, S.C.

Short, sweet and to the point. It's a message worth paying to have inscribed on a brick. Wonder who did it? It is in the walk way between Rutledge and Ashley Ave. that connects to the MUSC parking building.

What a nice day I've had. The air is cool and crisp. The shops on King St. have their doors flung open. I circled the peninsula doing errands, mail, dry cleaners, Farmer's Market etc. and now waiting to keep a friend company at a wedding. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Be Kind.

9 comments:

charleston personal trainer said...

I love that... those are the little signs around that when you see them you just can't help but to stop and smile!

Pixel Peeper said...

Agree - this has got to be one of the nicest sidewalk messages!

Lowell said...

I like this! Glad you weather has improved. Ours, too! Thank goodness. So nice and cool and dry!

Susan said...

The best motto ever.

becomingkate said...

Love that!

Melyssa said...

Joan,

I was wondering if you could put me in touch with the Bride from the wedding you went to? I run a bride site and i'm looking for brides to give advice to other brides.

Melyssa
melyssa@balancedbride.com

Charlestonjoan said...

Melyssa - My friend married the couple. I emailed him to pass your contact info along. They are in Ireland for a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Is this your work or did you find it? (the brick, not the picture)

Charlestonjoan said...

Zane - A Perry boy! Welcome. No, I didn't order the brick inscribed. Not in this case.