17 October 2009

Wedding Bells


Summerall Chapel, The Citadel, Charleston, S.C.

I accompanied a friend to a wedding this evening and the setting was so beautiful I have to share it. The groom was a Citadel graduate so the wedding was held at the Summerall Chapel at the Citadel and the reception at their beach house on the Isle of Palms. Wow.

Congratulations to Paula Marie Borgesen and Robert Michael Wilson, Jr.

Pictured below with fellow Citadel graduates.

A handsome gentleman kept filling my wine glass so my wisest move is to stop typing for the evening. Whooopsie. G'night folks.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Your photos are better than many professional weddings shots. You're going to start getting requests to attend and shoot lots of "friend's" weddings - for fun and champagne only - if you're not careful.

My dad, Class of 1944, wore the exact same uniform as a cadet. Outstanding new married couple. (Love those sabers.)

Nice post Joan!

Charlestonjoan said...

Frank - In this case I snuck in on the photographer's shot so can't take credit. They were posing for everyone and you can't beat the setting. It was lovely.