31 January 2010

Not what I looked like in High School


Emma, Charleston, S.C.

Wowza. I didn't look like this in high school. Emma, a friend of mine's daughter, calls each year to see if we can take a picture that will win her Miss Photogenic Hanahan High School. I explain that I am not a fashion photographer but that we can see what we can do.

Each year she comes to the door and I think, wow, if she doesn't win it won't be her fault. She is such a pretty gal. We've won two out of the last three years. Good luck Emma!

7 comments:

Suzie said...

Joan, you are right! Emma is just gorgeous! Good Luck, Emma!

Charlestonjoan said...

Isn't she?! Lucky for my my high school didn't have Miss Photogenic competitions.

Judy said...

Wow is right! And I think you did a great job capturing her beauty. How could you go wrong with a subject like that.

Lowell said...

How could she possibly not win? She's gorgeous!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

She is a beautiful girl. I wish here luck.

Halcyon said...

I'm sure she'll win. Good luck Emma!!

Marcheline said...

Wow - what a smile!