28 March 2010

Curbside Rebicycling


Bogard St., Charleston, S.C.

I love the casual recycling that goes on in Charleston. I often leave items on the curb hoping that someone will make good use of them. I peak out of the window pleased to see my belongings go off to their new home.

I smiled this morning when I saw this gentleman on Bogard St. He was trying to take home a floor lamp on his bicycle. At first I was taking pictures discreetly but he caught me laughing at his balancing problem. He asked what I was going to do with the pictures and I said, if it was alright with him, I'd post them this evening. Thanks for being such a good sport Terry, you are the Charleston Daily Photo!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Terry you are my kind of guy. We live in an apaertment complex and this kind of recycling goes on all the time. I love it!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

It's nice to see someone get some use out something no one else wants.