26 May 2010

Please Don't Block the Drive


Ashe St., Charleston, S.C.

I arrived home with a car full of groceries to find my driveway completely and utterly blocked by a truck. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Growling and snarling I parked around the block and lugged my goodies home. A little later I heard the owners getting in the truck and went out to ask them what they hell they thought they were doing. They sarcastically thanked ME for welcoming THEM to the neighborhood.

Should be a pleasant summer. I guess they don't have driveways where they come from in Virginia.

I knew I wouldn't have to wait long to post this sign picture.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

All I can say is... wow! Are these people new neighbors? I hope not! Who in the heck blocks a driveway and then has an attitude about it? So self-centered and inconsiderate!

Charlestonjoan said...

I imagine they are summer students. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.