23 June 2010

House of many colours


Charleston, S.C.

Pretty, pretty....recently renovated. Anyone know where this beautiful home is?

Edit: Added the location of the house which is for sale on Vanderhorst St. See real estate listing here. It is as beautiful inside as out.

43 teenagers wore me out today. I rented a bus to pick up both our camps of teens and took them up to Trident Technical College where they opened all their health career labs for us to play.

I was blown away by their new simulator mannequin lab. I felt like I was in a science fiction movie. You could speak into a little microphone and make the model patient in the bed say things and you know I did. Coolness abounds.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

43 teens? Wow. You are brave.

Charlestonjoan said...

Brave? Exhausted. I must be getting old :)

Anonymous said...

Your post yesterday was fantastic. But I think you topped it with this one. The homes of the South always fascinate me.

The Cassina Group said...

It's beautiful! I would love to know the address.

Anonymous said...

I think that house is on Vanderhorst St. Go up Coming and take a left at Vanderhorst. I think it's on the right before you get to Thomas.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Beautiful house. Love that gate. I wonder if it is original.

Charlestonjoan said...

Abraham - Thank you! This is a pretty one.

The Cassina Group - Anon is correct. It is on Vanderhorst St. Recently renovated and beautiful inside with lots of unpainted wood trim. Lovely. It is for sale.

bfarr - I bet it is. They have a lovely small yard as well.