22 December 2010

Peeking through fences...


Legare St., Charleston, S.C.

There is always some secret new garden to discover by peaking down alleyways and through fences in Charleston and this one was wild and overgrown in it's charm. Waldo - I think I spy a joggling board in the green chaos!

I have my days mixed up this week and went to an afternoon matinee at the Terrace Theater today. I went to see The Black Swan without doing too much research. Yikes! I'll never look at a ballerina the same again. I was crouching in the dark, clutching my mug of tea and peaking through my hands while she did terrible things to herself.

Shame on me - my Angel Tree wish was granted! Thank you Chocolate Fairy for the delicious treats!

3 comments:

Marcheline said...

I'm looking forward to that movie!

Wishing you the very merriest, Joan Perry!

Love,
M

imabug said...

i think you mean peeking rather than peaking. you always manage to find the neatest things to photograph.

did the terrace staff look at you funny wondering why you came in on a different day? :)

Charlestonjoan said...

imabug - you are correct! It takes a village to keep up wiht my grammer and typos! Thanks.

marcheline - Merry Christmas to the Best Commenter Ever!