20 December 2010

Reindeer Games


King St., Charleston, S.C.

It's tradition. I have to post this timeless picture every holiday season. Yep. The reindeer know Victoria's Secret.

I was at the Mount Pleasant Hospital at 6:45 a.m. for a fund raising book sale. Yawn. I crashed on the couch with my soup and Facebook and then had to make myself go out for a very late walk.

This blog rolls over to Facebook and entries that get no comments on here get a bunch there and the other way around. Interesting. The other odd thing is that it takes hours for them to show up on Facebook. It must look like I have a very odd schedule.

Disclaimer: I did NOT pose them. They did it on their own. I walked early that morning and surprised them.

8 comments:

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

-and to think "I" make crude comments about the Naked Cowboy. Lawsy! [g]

MrScribbler said...

They just couldn't help themselves when they saw you, Joan....

Commander Zaius said...

Somehow its seems fitting that the reindeer are in front of Victoria's Secret.

Charlestonjoan said...

Waldo - Hahah!

MrSCribbler - Yes, that was it ;)

Beach Bum - I loved that! The best part was that it was the big weekend of NY when all the big shots are in town.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

LOL. Someone has a sense of humor.

Pixel Peeper said...

Well, I had to scroll back up and take another look at your photo after I read your sentence about not posing them.

LOL - LOVE a good sense of humor!

Charlestonjoan said...

bfarr - I thought so too! Rascals!

Pixel Peeper - Heheh. You can imagine what I was like when I spotted them :)

Pamela said...

I love how the other deer has politely turned away to give the couple a private moment!