21 January 2011

Dreams!


Blue Bicycle Books, King St., Charleston, S.C.

I like the way Blue Bicycle Books decorates their window. This one celebrated Martin Luther King's birthday. Dreams!

I've already had a full evening and you young whipper-snappers are probably just getting ready to go out on a Friday night. I dashed from work to catch the afternoon matinee of "I love you Philip Morris" and still got home in time to go for a long walk. My march was interrupted by a chicken kabob at Tabbuli Grill. They graciously set a table for one even though it is still restaurant week. Yum!

I am headed into a crazy busy work stretch next week so need to squeeze every moment of relaxation and fun into this weekend. It seemed like I should start immediately.

2 comments:

Lowandslow said...

I know all about squeezing every moment of relaxation and fun into the weekend. (We need more 3-day weekends, don't you think?) Have a great time. :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Amen! When I am queen we will all have three day weekends.