03 January 2011

Vote for Best of Charleston


Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, S.C.

It is time to vote for the Charleston City Paper's Best of Charleston. Join in! There are a lot of categories and you have to place at least 35 votes for your entry to count. Log in and you can take your time and return to the site as many times as you like as long as you don't click "finish".

Go send some love to your favorite restaurant, hair salon, grocery store and mechanic. Spread the word!

I've won the Best Local Interest Blog award for the last two years. The award tickled me to no end and I am most appreciative. It is a bit surprising since although Charleston Daily Photo is certainly a Local Interest Blog, many, if not most of my readers are what Charlestonians describe as "from off". In fact, most of my readers are "Slightly Off from Off" and I like 'em that way!

The photo applies to this entry because I always vote for Magnolia Plantation for Best Attraction. Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital has won Best Place to have a Baby for the last 13 years and we like that too. :)

Go vote kids! Thanks to the Charleston City Paper for letting us thank the businesses that stand out in this town. I haven't clicked "Finish" yet so let me know if there is something I should consider voting for. Who do we love?!

3 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Got you covered for local blog. Had to really dig deep to remember some names on some catergories.

...if not most of my readers are "from off". In fact, most of my readers are Slightly Off from Off and I like 'em that way!

Well as far as descriptions are concerned I think that fits me to a "T."

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Beach Bum!

john prince said...

Congrats in hopes you win again. I love today's photo. Keep up the great landscape shots, Joan.