25 April 2011

Play it again, Joe!





Triangle Bar & Grill, Charleston, S.C.

Mayor Riley announced today that he is seeking his tenth term as the Mayor of Charleston. He has been our Mayor since 1975.

Ten terms - that is amazing and seemed historically significant enough for me to stop by on my way home to be there for the announcement. Mayor Riley has accomplished a lot during his long tenure. I'm willing to give him a chance to check a few more things off our list during the next four years.

2 comments:

Lowandslow said...

To be elected that many times I'm assuming he's an honest, effective politician. Those are more rare than unicorns. Maybe you could clone him and share with the rest of us? :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

He is a rare breed! I think we'll keep him, at least for another four years.