11 July 2011

Ice cold coffee on a hot day


City Lights Coffee Shop, Market St., Charleston. S.C.

I don't know for a fact that the coffee is better than anywhere else but it is a cozy little coffee shop that makes a welcoming ice cold ice coffee and carries the New York Times.

I went through the juror selection process this morning and then was dismissed early afternoon. Nice. I go back for 9:30 in the morning for my continuing adventures in jury duty. Hard to believe that that long drawn out process is repeated over and over again.

3 comments:

Lowandslow said...

I do like my cold coffee and NYT. And that is just the kind of place I'd love to frequent...if I was there. :)

Here in Dallas our jury duty rules are "one trial or one day"...no holdovers. I like that. Good luck.

S

Kate said...

Looks like a place I would enjoy. Jury duty...not my first choice for a fun activity.

imabug said...

if you happen to find yourself in summerville, you should stop by Coastal Coffee Roasters and try their iced coffee. i'm not a big coffee drinker, but i could easily drink a few cups of Brad's brew.