23 December 2011

Got my tree decorated

Marion Square, Charleston, S.C.
Finally got my tree lit. Impressive, eh!

I like the sillhouhette of the gentleman in front of the tree. He looks like the Jolly Green Giant in black. He was  photographer taking a photo of a couple looking up at the tree. I do love it when all the lights are twinking in Marion Square. It turns Charleston into a winter wonderland - even if the girls are still laying out tanning during the day time.

Yipee! I am off for four days.

8 comments:

brattcat said...

enjoy your time off.

Rick said...

I was gonna say...
It would be scraping your ceiling

Lowandslow said...

Wow...that's quite a diorama you have in your family room! ;)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Brattcat! Merry Christmas!

Rick - Heheh

Lowandslow - we do our best ;)

Catalyst said...

Here's wishing you the merriest of Christmases, Joan.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous - Happy Christmas!

Charlestonjoan said...

Bruce - Merry Christmas to you!

Caroline - Thank you, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...I want one!!!