23 December 2011

My Moment of Fame

Charleston Magazine
I kept getting emails from people congratulating me so I finally walked down to Harris Teeter and bought the January Charleston Magazine. Although I am a subscriber, I send my subscriptions as gifts and read old
issues at work for myself.

How fun is this!? Pretty damn fun.

Style Editor Ayoka Lucas and photographer Leann Canon came to my house just before I went away on my trip and put this together. I think they did a lovely job and I am incredibly flattered that they featured me. I've always loved Charleston Magazine. Thanks folks! You made me look good!

8 comments:

brattcat said...

congratulations!

Commander Zaius said...

Now that is cool. Congrats!

Judy said...

That really is a cool thing! Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

That is way cool. Pam D.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Pam!


Pixel Peeper. Jarart, Beach Bum, Brattcat - thank you!

Tamara Lambert said...

Very cool, Joan! I live in Tulsa, OK, but I love Charleston, so I just got my Jan issue today and learned of your blog. I'm glad I found it, because I can't get enough pictures of Charleston. Thank you and congratulations!

Charlestonjoan said...

Tamara - I feel so lucky to have landed in Charleston! Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Joan, it's 8 Feb 2012 and - now that I am no longer a working woman (for now, anyway) - I am finally taking some time to catch up on your wonderful blog this morning as I sit here in London (well, closer to Windsor actually) sipping my tea.

Congratulations on this! What a fantastic expose. I really enjoyed reading it ~