29 January 2012

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance

King St., Charleston, S.C.
I am ahead of the game here since we are only an hour into Sunday as I post this. I spotted these choir members heading to St. Mary's on Hassell St. as I did my morning walk last weekend.

I've had a bit of a lazy day today but an unexpected treat on Friday night. Facebook friend Donna caught me just as I left to go out on my walk and suggested meeting up for a bite to eat. We enjoyed a lovely dinner (mushroom ravioli...mmmmm) at Il Cortile Del Re on King St. It was warm enough to enjoy sitting outside on their patio and fun to meet another Facebook contact.


10 comments:

brattcat said...

excellent shot. this is definitely a street we'll want to walk while we're there.

Kate said...

Looks like you're getting another CDP blogger visitor (brattcat). We'll be in your fair city in April and hope to see you then!! We just returned from a short motor trip and met another blogger in Las Cruces, NM...what a treat that was!!

Charlestonjoan said...

brattcat - remind me when you are coming to the Holy City?

Kate - this is grand! April is heaven in Charleston.

Marcheline said...

You're so purty!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Me too!

Rick said...

Only three crossing? So Paul is finally dead?

Rick said...

And Marchleine is purty observant.

Charlestonjoan said...

Hi Mark - glad you found your picture!

Marcheline - Back at ya, baby :)

Rick - I thought of the Beatles shot but didn't feel I could stop and make them pose.

Donna Gill Colestock said...

I had a blast with you, Joan and you are even more beautiful in person. I have a photo of my kids walking with the Beatels taken very recently. Should be in my stuff if you want to see it. They posed well. We have to do something again soon. I took a ton of photos today and I was thinking you would have enjoyed it.

Marcheline said...

Um.... Donna? Two of the four Beatles are dead. How did you manage that?