29 February 2012

The Last Page

House Plants, Charleston, S.C.

I forgot to boast that Charleston Magazine used one of my pictures on their last page in February. Pretty cool since I was actually featured myself in January. They always feature one single picture on their last page each month and after spotting this one they emailed asking permission to use it. Then they asked me to bill them. Hello! How fun is that? Pretty darn fun I say.

This bit of graffiti wall is in an alley on upper King St. It is normally gated off but they left it open one day and that was enough for me.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Very cool, Joan! I went to your link and am impressed with your vignettes. Fun to read. Put the info on the "news" section for CDP!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Kate! I always forget about that news site.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great shot! Congratulations on being a published photographer!

brattcat said...

congratulations. wonderful shot and what a great experience!