19 February 2012

Thank You Umbrella Girl!

College of Charleston, Charleston, S.C.
I was taking the short cut through the College of Charleston campus back home and this gal with an umbrella was kind enough to walk right into the perfect spot. Thank you!

Rainy day. It always seems to rain during the Southeastern Wildlife Exhibition but this year we happy to see it. I've been going through closets and piling old clothes into give-a-way bags. It is long past time to clean up around here.  I put an ad for five minutes on Craigslist and a lady my size is supposed to come by and pick them up off my porch.

I walked to Harris Teeter this morning and it seems to me the price of eggs has gone up. I'm talking Cadbury's of course. Yum.


12 comments:

Joe said...

Classically beautiful and evocative.

Sandy Hutchinson said...

The rain is loudly pounding on our skylights as I checked in with your blog this afternoon. Nice rainy day picture.

Rick said...

Always loved sitting on the cistern at th college. It was so peaceful and energetic. Lovely shot.

Suzie said...

I can't seem to eat a Cadbury without it dripping all down my hand. I guess I need to learn to eat them faster :)

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Joe!

Charlestonjoan said...

Hopefully it will help give us a colorful spring! We needed it.

Charlestonjoan said...

It is such a beautiful spot. Love walking through there.

Charlestonjoan said...

You nibble a little hole, and then lap away. I am an expert :)

Jack said...

Great photo, Joan. And a great looking girl, too. I don't even need for her to turn around. I like this side just fine . . .

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Great shot, Joan. You eat a cadbury for me too! Just can't handle the sugar, but I have fond memories.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Jack! She was a pretty gal. Wish I could send her the image.

Charlestonjoan said...

bfarr - I need to stop it as well. I've been doing pretty good but these are a weakness.