17 November 2012

Music for veggie shopping

Charleston Farmer's Market, Charleston, S.C.
The Charleston Farmer's Market is as much about brunching, shopping, showing off adorable dogs as it is about veggie shopping. This gentleman was providing the entertainment for the folks lucky enough to grab a chair while they enjoyed their crepes and omelets.


I treated myself to some of this fresh pasta with this shrimp and pasta recipe in mind. We shall see! She advised cooking it for less than a minute. I think that this is the web site for the pasta booth. Cute.



8 comments:

Kate said...

I've tasted the crepes there are they are awesome! Is it a year-round market?

Lowandslow said...

She's pretty. I'm sure she sells LOTS of pasta. ;)

S

Susan Moorhead said...

Was just talking with my foodie youngest about fresh pasta this morning. Think we will try to make it someday (since I don't have a nice fresh pasta merchant - and come to think of it, our farmers' markets are over but how come none of them sell fresh pasta? Will have to drop hints next summer :)

Marcheline said...

I've never seen a rainbow of pasta... until now! 8-) VERY cool, indeed.

Charlestonjoan said...

It turns into a holiday market and then stops after Christmas. They will have a Santa set up etc. Nice.

Charlestonjoan said...

Hahah! Pay the Pretty Pasta Vendor!

Charlestonjoan said...

It was very good. I have never made it either but I can tell the difference. This didn't cost much so I think I will get it again. They also had some interesting raviolis.

Charlestonjoan said...

It does like liked coiled yarn, I think.