07 January 2013

Slaying Dragons

Taco Boy, Huger St., Charleston, S.C.
I haven't participated in Mural Mondays but according to this image search, a lot of people do: Mural Mondays. I do appreciate Taco Boy, both downtown and on Folly for their decorative art work. Thanks for taking the trouble to keep me intertained folks! The two I am featuring today are both at the Huger St. location.


For bonus smiles check out this Star Wars Taxidermy. I'd been wondering about making a giant paper mache mounted song bird head and came across those masterpieces.


4 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Dragon tacos? Ummm....sure. Why not! :)

S

Catalyst said...

Tucson also has a lot of wild and crazy mural art.

Charlestonjoan said...

Why not, eh? They have all kinds of wacky art work. I love it.

Charlestonjoan said...

I'm wondering if I can get my CEO to agree to a mural on the back of the hospital. Ya think? ;)