24 February 2013

Charleston Heart Ball - 2013

Charleston Heart Ball, Charleston Marriott, S.C.

The Charleston SC Heart Ball was held last night at the Marriott Hotel and my friend Amber from the American Heart Association asked me to fill a new role - Red Carpet photographer. How fun! I got to line up all the good looking people, admire their outfits and take their picture. I am watching the Academy Award Red Carpet pre-show and I think lowcountry women held their own very well!

The event includes a silent and live auction of art and wine and it is one of my favorite causes. Take care of your precious heart ladies and gentlemen. I love all the cardiologists and health care providers in attendance but you'd rather not need them. 



4 comments:

Janet said...

What a fun event to photograph! Taking care of my heart by eating strawberries right now.

Suzie said...

Great post, Joan and fun to see Amber. This is such a worthwhile project. Talked to my sister just a few minutes ago. She is recovering from a mild heart attack. I will be glad when I can get to Arizona and look after her. Keep up the good work!

Charlestonjoan said...

It was a fun event and I had the best job!

Charlestonjoan said...

Amber looked great!

Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she is doing well. Treatment of heart diseased has made so many advancements. That is why I support the cause.