18 February 2013

James Christopher Hill does Folly Beach

Planet Follywood, Folly Beach, S.C.
Artist James Christopher Hill happened upon my photo albums and realized what y'all have known for years, I am a big fan. I take a couple pictures of his mural on Planet Follywood every time I am at the beach. I once asked one of the British Black Cabs to park in front of it just so I could get a shot. Here is his etsy shop with darker fantasy, horror and science fiction paintings to steampunk designs and images and his gallery web site.

As far as I am concerned I keep going back to my old favorites of his work - the stars on the side of the building on Folly Beach. Thanks for the smiles James Christopher Hill!




3 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

These are all so great. Thanks for sharing.

Catalyst said...

They ARE great but I don't think the Duke and Clint ever shared a movie screen.

Kate said...

This is a wonderful post and I'm so happy to learn about this place and the artist!