15 July 2013

Tasty food for a hearty cause

The Gathering Cafe, Charleston, S.C.
Chef Nathan Conkle at the Gathering Cafe offered to donate 5% of his proceeds this week to the American Heart Association. Cool match since he cooks healthy delicious food. I roped in some of my friends from the hospital to entertain and stopped by this evening for an early bite on the way home.

I'm not done yet - my friend Mark Dickson is singing and playing Tuesday, Aaron O'Brien on Wednesday and Richard Larson and Raymond Santiago on Thursday. Healthcare workers singing for healthy hearts. It all makes sense! The music will be from 5 - 7 p.m. Stop by if you can. 


4 comments:

Catalyst said...

What is that dish?

Charlestonjoan said...

That was the bruschetta with Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Basil, Served on top of crostini toasted with Goat Cheese. Pretty darned good. I ate the appetizer plate for my dinner.

Unknown said...

Good post.

Tasty Food

Unknown said...

Ratlami Chatora