08 January 2014

Charleston Restaurant Week

 

Restaurant Week already! Where shall we go? What shall we eat? That shot was of Chef Nico Romo's curried crab soup at Fish right before I licked my bowl clean. Mmmmm.

I recently set up my household finances and accounts in Mint.com. Based on how I spend money it said, "You eat out a lot!" and I responded "Shut up!" I don't really. I just eat well when I do go out.

Charleston Restaurant Week 1/8 -19

The next installment of Charleston Restaurant Week is set for January 8 – 19, 2014 ! The event, executed by the Greater Charleston Restaurant Association, Inc (GCRA), is one of the most highly anticipated culinary events in the Charleston area. It is an opportunity to enjoy the world-renowned cuisine of the Lowcountry as participating restaurants offer prix fixe lunch and dinner menus consisting of three items for one price.

3 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Ooo! That looks delish Joan.. I'm making soup tonight I think I may have to curry it up a bit :)

Charlestonjoan said...

This soup is SO good. Luckily you can go in and order it at the bar.

William Kendall said...

Eating well when you do go out is a good thing!