16 April 2014

The Tin Man salute

Holly Hill, S.C.
Once a year the Tin Man in Holly Hill, S.C. is framed by wisteria. Howdy there pardner! I took this particular shot a couple of years ago but he is still there at the side of the road and I saluted back last weekend.

I had a blackened portobello mushroom burger for dinner at the Green Goat with my son. It might be my Green Goat dish. I always find a favorite and stick with it. I go to interesting places but I am boring about what I do there.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Now that's quite whimsical!

lowandslow said...

What is it they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder? :)

S

chuckography said...

Sign at a muffler shop: " No appointment needed if we can hear you coming."
Cute picture.

Marcheline said...

Nobody who posts photos of tin men in front of wisteria could ever be boring, Joan. 8-)