12 August 2014

Field Trip - San Juan Islands

Whidbey Island

Back to work today but it was a day of meetings at Trident Technical College. Tomorrow I will have a phone full of messages, hundreds of emails to respond to, notes pinned to my door and stuffed under my door. For a week I will hear people say, "I came to see you but you weren't there....!"

I wasn't. This is where I was.

This evening's selection is an assortment from the San Juan islands - Orcas and San Juan Island including the Sculpture garden. In fact, I think the top one was from Whidbey Island. Sweet memories already.



6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots, Joan.

Jack said...

That is a great place to visit. Looks like you enjoyed it.

Rick said...

Is that a mirror on an easel?

Charlestonjoan said...

Rick, right, it is a mirror on an easel. Neat trick, eh?! It was glued to an artists canvas. The easel was very sturdy.

Charlestonjoan said...

I did indeed!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks William!