09 February 2015

Teeny, tiny houses - fixer-up edition

Round O, S.C.
It was a beautiful day yesterday but a harsh light for photographs. You know I like to capture teeny, tiny houses but I am guessing this one isn't "move in ready". I found this little cottage in Colleton County around the community of Round O.

Yes, seriously, there is a place called Round O.This is what Wikipedia has to say about the name:  

Round O (formerly also called Round). 

Hahah! Ya think people kept wondering what was round so they had to add the "O"?



10 comments:

William Kendall said...

That would need a lot of work! One could turn it into a writer's retreat.

Jack said...

Round O? An itsy bits building? You sure find interesting things.

Denton said...

O my ..

Les said...

I spent a night in Round O drinking and 4 wheeling through swamp, field and forest. Did I mention drinking?

Catalyst said...

Les, that's probably why that house is vacant.

Charlestonjoan said...

Well Les, this is a whole new side of you! Do tell...... :)

Charlestonjoan said...

It might be!

Charlestonjoan said...

William, or it could be pushed over with one hand ;)

Charlestonjoan said...

It's just the craziest name. Makes me smile O.

Charlestonjoan said...

Heheh. O.