16 March 2015

On the road - St. Louis

St. Louis, MO
I have been places, I've seen things!

I went on a whirlwind trip to St. Louis, Missouri - flying out Friday and back on Sunday. A very dear friend of mine was celebrating the 50th Jubilee anniversary of joining her religious order and I was honored to be invited to attend. It was a grand and joyous event and I was delighted to be part of it and to meet her friends and family.

In between the ceremony, reception and family dinners I dashed out for a quick walk-about. We made our way through the end of the weekend St. Patrick's day parade where clusters of people were still hanging around the beer stations. I loved the city garden with the sculpture installations. 

 
 

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

Wow! Great scuptures!

William Kendall said...

Quite a different look at the city- I see a lot of St. Louis through Bob's blog on the city, so some of the sculptures are quite familiar. Beautiful shots!

Bob Crowe said...

Thanks for your comment today on St. Louis Daily Photo. You got lots of the classic downtown shots, and well done, too. Please let me know if you are ever back this way.