13 May 2015

Movie Night at Magnolia Community Garden


Movies at Magnolia 
When: Sat., May 16, 6:30 p.m.
Price: Free.  Join the City of Charleston Rec Department in a 8:30pm viewing of the film "Paddington" in an outdoor setting. There will be plenty of food trucks as the event kicks off at 6:30pm. You are welcome to bring a picnic, blankets or chairs. The Magnolia Park and Community Garden is located in West Ashley at the corner of Magnolia Road and Sycamore Ave.
 
Paddington might not be my movie of choice but I like the idea!
          
                                       

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

That is done here as well during the summer, usually once a week in a park I know of.

Catalyst said...

I think Prescott has outdoor movies on the Square during the summer. Nice idea.

Charlestonjoan said...

This is a new location for movies and within walking distance to my house. I think Paddington is a kiddie movie but I like the trend!