26 August 2015

Pawley's Island Hammock Shops

Pawley's Island Hammock Shops, Pawley's Island, SC  
The Pawley's Island Hammock shop area is the perfect lunch spot on the way to Brookgreen Garden. Since I only get up there every couple of years it seems like there is a new restaurant in the same spot each year. It is too bad that it is so difficult to keep a restaurant going but we had a good lunch at BisQit.

It's always fun to wander through the the quaint building that are now shops and restaurants and the original Pawley's Island Hammock Shop.

In other news, check out my friend, author Josephine Humphrey's featured in the Post & Courier, this time for cooking! Like writing fiction, cooking for her is play and adventure.

Who else is doing a Planking Challenge? The staff at Roper Hospital held an Ultimate Planking Challenge and I was blow away by the participation. They finally called the end of the competition at ten minutes and two nurses were still holding the position. Wowza! Congrats ladies!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I was about to ask you for a photo of the hammocks until I read your narrative. I checked the article; fun to read and I loved the photos. Also like your photo today :)

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the place, Joan!