17 March 2016

An Easter bouquet of bicycles

King St., Charleston, SC   
It isn't the right day for it but green isn't really my color. Doesn't this look like a perfect Easter bouquet of bicycles? They were painted just the right pastel colors.

I've been busy, kids. Work filled with action followed by after work activities. Not all bad though - last night I enjoyed dinner at Rue de Jean and then walked next door to listen to Joan Baez at the Music Hall. What fun! As always it is the familiar songs that I love to hear again. 

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

A very spring like shot!

Jack said...

Are you sure this isn't Amsterdam?

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks William!

Charlestonjoan said...

Oh, I remember, there were so many bikes in Amsterdam!

Marcheline said...

The third bike in (the aqua one) is right down my bike path!